Purchased: 02/02/2014 10:18 AM PTThank you for your purchase.
- Retain this receipt for your records.
- Print the attached eTicket and carry during your trip.
Merchant ID 0070660 Massachusetts AvenueWashington, DC 20002800-USA-RAILAmtrak.com
Reservation Number – 76CFDDUTICA, NY – SAN FRAN-FISH W, CA (One-Way)FEBRUARY 2, 2014
|ALLEN P DARMAN201 HOLLYWOOD AVE.ALBANY, NY 12209
Visa ending in 7669 (Purchase)Authorization Code 000108
Purchase Summary – Ticket Number 0330706521565
Train 49: UTICA, NY – CHICAGO (CHICAGO UNION STATION), ILDepart 8:44 PM, Friday, February 28, 2014
1 RESERVED COACH SEAT
Train 5: CHICAGO (CHICAGO UNION STATION), IL – EMERYVILLE, CADepart 2:00 PM, Saturday, March 1, 2014
1 RESERVED COACH SEAT
Train 5005: EMERYVILLE, CA – SAN FRANCISCO (WHARF), CADepart 4:25 PM, Monday, March 3, 2014
1 RESERVED THRUWAY SEAT
Total Charged by Amtrak
- Tickets are non-transferrable.
- Changes to your itinerary may affect your fare.
- Refund and exchange restrictions and penalties for failure to cancel unwanted travel may apply. If your travel plans change, call us before departure to change your reservation. If you do not board your train, your entire reservation from that point will be canceled. If you board a different train without notifying us, you will have to pay for it separately; the conductor cannot apply the money paid for your prior reservation. For all travel on or after March 1, 2014, for most Acela Express Business class reservations and Reserved Coach class reservations, you must cancel your reservation at least 24 hours prior to the train’s departure in order to be eligible for a full refund. If the reservation is canceled within 24 hours of departure, a refund fee will apply. If the reservation is not canceled prior to scheduled departure (“no show”), the entire amount paid for the reservation will be forfeited. See the refund/exchange policy at Amtrak.com/refund.
- Summary of Conditions of Contract: Ticket valid for carriage or refund (subject to the refund rules of the fare purchased) for twelve months after date of issue unless otherwise specified. Amtrak tickets may only be sold or issued by Amtrak or an authorized travel agent/tour operator. Tickets sold or issued by an unauthorized third party will be voided by Amtrak. This ticket is a contract of carriage between Amtrak and the ticket holder, which is subject to specific terms and conditions, which are available for inspection at Amtrak ticket counters, on the Amtrak website at Amtrak.com/conditionsofcontract, or by calling 1-800-USA-RAIL. Tickets sold for non-Amtrak service are subject to the tariffs of the providing carrier.
- Questions? Contact us online at Amtrak.com/contact or call 1-800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245) or TDD/TTY (1-800-523-6590).